Friday, January 3, 2014

Rufus Teague BBQ sauce


I figured I could trust a BBQ sauce from a black guy named Rufus. This stuff, called Rufus Teague Made Some Sauce, is a dark BBQ sauce. I got the Touch O' Heat flavor, and it is rather hot, which I like. He also has a Blazin' Hot flavor I will try next.

Ingredients: Sugar, tomato paste, water, vinegar, molasses, salt, raisin paste, soy sauce, mustard, concentrated orange juice, dried onion, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, anchovy paste, chipotle powder, chili pepper powder, smoke flavor, dried garlic, ground celery seed, "and other spices you can't know about."

All natural. Gluten free. Made in Kansas City, MO, USA.

In a whisky flask type bottle.

It's now my favorite BBQ sauce.


Available at The Fresh Market.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment