Monday, June 4, 2012

Eerie Moon Night Sky Movie


Eerie Moon #1

I've been distracted by the cloud
formations the past few weeks.
I keep looking up at them.

At night, with a full moon as a light source, 
the night clouds look quite bizarre, 
they look like paintings.

No processing.
These images are unfiltered
photos, exactly what the moon
and clouds looked like in the night sky.




Eerie Moon #2

I paint the night sky canvas with the full moon 
as brush and the clouds as the paint.



Eerie Moon #3

I'm "using" the moon to illuminate 
the milky cloud swirls. 
It's like a sky movie.




Eerie Moon #4

I felt like God was showing me
a movie for my personal amusement.
These photos are my sharing
it with you.



Eerie Moon #5




Eerie Moon #6



Eerie Moon #7




Eerie Moon #8




Eerie Moon #9



Eerie Moon #10



Eerie Moon #11

Looks like an eyeball in the sky.


Hope you enjoyed the show.
Thanks for watching with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment