Thursday, May 10, 2012

Dream Water




Dream Water. 
Sleep and Relaxation Shot. 
Snoozeberry flavor. 



Folks, this, according to the Laws of Creativity, had to happen. 

Once one type of new product becomes popular (5 Hour Energy, Red Bull, coffee shop espresso, and those coffee plus B vitamin and energy herb drinks) -- the opposite will arise.

Perhaps people are so jacked up on energy shots and super-caffeinated beverages, they now have chemically induced insomnia.

I like coffee. I don't use ephedrine jolts or 5 Hour Energy. If I have trouble sleeping, I try to exercise and work on my property more. Hard physical work is the best cure for insomnia, in my opinion.

Have you tried Dream Water? Did it relax you and put you to sleep? Did you sleep-walk, sleep-drive, sleep-shop, or sleep-cook, like Ambien is said to cause to occur in some patients?



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment